Community Technology Center
Located in Honolulu, In the island of Oahu, a PACT Program
The Community Technology Center (CTC) is a great place to learn about computers and technology. Practice and a step-by-step approach to learning are the core of training. Above all, diversity of literacy skills and culture is well respected and accomodated every step of the way in learning computer technology. At the end of the course, students gain confidence and self-esteem in their newfound skills. Many students become employed, and get better jobs with their new talents.
- To increase the knowledge of and confidence of parents in using technology and the Internet;
- To provide technical training to Department of Education faculty and staff; and
- To provide technical assistance to 7 HPIRC sites across the state
Serving Kuhio Park Terrace Community and most of the Kalihi and it's neighboring areas. We're Located in the Kuhio Park Terrace Resource Center in the heart of the Kuhio Park Terrace housing area.
- Computer Basics, Internet-E-mail, Introduction to Microsoft Word, Introduction to Microsoft Excel offered twice a year at 3 different skill levels
- Job search online and resume building workshops
- Volunteer and mentorship opportunities
- Hawaii Department of Education
- Community resident volunteers
- PACT Economic Development Center
- University of Hawaii-Ethics Studies Program
- University of Hawaii Leeward and Honolulu Community College
- Internal Revenue Services
- Computer classes and workshops:
Computer Basics, Internet-E-mail, Introduction to Microsoft Word, Introduction to Microsoft Excel offered twice a year.
View and download more resources in our resource page.